Royal Bank of Scotland Walk-in Drive “Officer/ Trainee” for Freshers MBA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA/BA/B.Sc graduates, Chennai- 20 October 2013
COMPANY NAME: ¬†¬†¬†Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
COMPANY PROFILE: ¬†
FIELD OF WORKING:¬†¬†Banking/ BPO/Others
SALARY OFFERED :¬†Best in Industry
JOB & VENUE LOCATION:¬†Chennai
VENUE DATE:¬†20 October 2013
LAST DATE:¬†20 October 2013
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:¬†Freshers (2013 Batch ONLY)
- Candidate should possess MBA/B.Com or M.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA(Accounting Background)/BA (or) MA in (Economics, English, History)/B.Sc(or) M.Sc in (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics) degree from a recognised university.
- Students with an engineering or IT background are NOT eligible for this role.
- You must be comfortable with a 24×7 working environment.
- As a Trainee/Officer, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparations of MIS reports.
- You will also ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance with Regulatory and Internal Guidelines of the bank.
- In your quest for excellence, you will maintain daily scorecards, ensure that there are no operational errors in processing and thus, ensure that the productivity benchmark is reached.
- Through your diligence and positive attitude, you will help deliver internal and external client satisfaction.
- You will be given mandatory training to do your job through our world-class Learning and Development Centre.
- You will have the opportunity to get cross trained with activities in other teams.
APPLY MODE:¬†Online + Walk-in
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply this post in online and walk-in to the following venue on 20 October 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
TO APPLY:¬†Click here
VENUE DETAILS: ¬†
RBS Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Olympia Tech Park,
5th Floor, Altius block,
Chennai – 600 032,
Please carry the following mandatory documents:¬†
A copy of your resume,
2 passport-size photographs,
a photo ID proof.
A print-out of your ‚ÄėApplicant Summary Page‚Äô.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.